Most people don’t know what to do if someone closeby needed emergency first aid – and we want to change that. Learning basic first aid can mean the difference between life and death.
In this free half day session run by accredited trainers, we will teach you the basics in how to help with common accidents, injuries and medical emergencies including –
- Action at an emergency – and how to prioritise
- Recognise the signs and symptoms of a heart attack
- Deliver basic CPR – including how to appropriately use an Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
- Manage anaphylaxis and asthma
- Learn what to do in a suspected head injury
- Treat burns and control bleeding
- Deal with choking and drowning
Join us for this first aid masterclass and learn how to save a life.