Barts Choir was started by a group of nurses at St Bartholomew’s Hospital in 1965. It continues to involve staff from Barts Health NHS Trust and is now London’s largest professionally rehearsed choir. Join their auditioned subgroup, Barts Chamber Choir, for a performance celebrating angels through the ages at St Giles-in-the-Fields.
ANGELS, a programme of a cappella music across the ages, conducted by Patrick Craig:
- Bairstow, Let all mortal flesh keep silence.
- Dering, Factum est silentium.
- Guerrero, In conspectu angelorum.
- Guerrero, Maria Magdalena.
- Harris, Faire is the heaven.
- Palestrina, Sanctus (Missa brevis).
- Rebelo Panis Angelicus.
- Rheinberger, Angelus Domini.
- Weelkes, Gloria in excelsis.
- Weir, My Guardian Angel.